Which insurances are necessary for freelance trainer?

For the exercise of a professional occupation a business liability insurance is mandatory.
For trainers this insurance is modified as a trainer’s liability insurance because many of the different cases covered of the business liability insurances are not applying for the work as a trainer. The scope of the insurance should be measured by your real workings and the connected potential damages. There are several insurance offers on the market so a comparison is worth it.

Some of the contracting operators of climbing facilities, ropes courses or of climbing, outdoor pedagogical events, climbing courses, qualification and further education courses have business liability insurances that also cover the activities of their subcontractors.
It should be always requested if and under which conditions a business liability insurance is existing for freelance subcontractors.

Additional to that the insurance contracts can be very different from each other, so that often only a distinct number of workers working at the same time or a distinct number of participants are insured or maybe your occupation is not covered by the insurance and so a protection of liability is not provided in these cases.

For accident and invalidity insurance check the article to institutions for statutory accident insurance and prevention.
Despite of that a health insurance is always mandatory in Germany.


© climbland. All Rights Reserved

  • Reverso No.4 from Petzl

    Reverso No.4 from Petzl

    Der Reverso No.4 from Petzl. L

  • Very Smart from Mammut

    Very Smart from Mammut

  • Climbing Harness Finn for Kids

    Climbing Harness Finn for Kids

    The climbing harness FINN for

  • Eleven from AustriAlpin

    Eleven from AustriAlpin

    The small one with the heavy b

  • Good Terms Evo

    Good Terms Evo

    Good and for buy with good ter

Copyright ©2010-2020 by climbland. All rights reserved. Climbland is a registered trademark.